Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 4

Jerry and his wife Carol put me up for the first night on the road.
Jerry is heading off to work.
Thanks for the hot tub, guys. Just what I needed after all the rain and cold.

Redwood National Forest
I stopped the bike and pointed the camera straight up

                                                  Forest floor

                                                      Bit of coast

Very touristy and bad for the tree, but I couldn't resist

Lunch at Abel's
I've never seen anyone use kidney beans in a side salad but it works.

There are two chicken enchiladas in there. Nice presentation.

BIG tree

More forest floor
Stopped in Santa Rosa, CA for the night.
Miles for the day = 308                                                                    Total = 806

No comments:

Post a Comment