Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 9

South Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Filmore, Ut

Very bad pain day, I'm cutting the trip short and heading for Deadwood. Hoping to arrive on Monday.
Excruciating pain shooting up and down both arms, plus left leg having cramps. How do you long distance riders stand it?
Hoover Dam showing the Memorial Bridge, Visitors Center and drive over Dam




Oh, yea, I ran out of gas right before the junction of I-15 and I-70. Honda VTX rider stopped and had a quart bottle on him. Wasn't enough, but I was able to coast to a stop right behind a State Patrol. Honda took off and Statie took me to the next gas station, filled the donated quart bottle, and brought me back to the bike. THEN followed me back to the station! Amazing!
Miles for the day = 340                                       Total for trip = 2108

No comments:

Post a Comment